At Brclog we recognize the importance of protecting your personal information and we are committed to transparency, privacy and data security throughout the entire process of interacting with our website, and to processing it responsibly and in compliance with the General Protection Act. of Data - LGPD (law no. 13.709/2018).
Controller: Natural or legal person, of public or private law, who are responsible for decisions regarding the processing of personal data, that is, who is responsible for decisions on the processing of personal data.
Operator: Natural or legal person, governed by public or private law, who processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
DPO (Data Protection Officer or Data Officer): Natural person, appointed by the controller, who acts as a communication channel between the controller and the holders and the national authority;
User: it is a person who has any type of access to the website, who fills out registrations on it, or makes inquiries to the service available on the website.
Bill: a unique account created to access our services or parts of them on our website.
The website: accessible from www.brclog.com.br
Service: features and services on our website.
Parents: refers to Brazil.
Service provider: any natural or legal person, outsourced companies or employed persons who process data, assist, facilitate our service provision, or carry out activities on behalf of Brclog.
Third Party Social Media Service: any website or any social network through which the User can log in or create an account to use the services on our website.
Personal data: any information relating to a person that identifies him or that, used in combination with other processed information, identifies an individual. Also, any information through which it is possible to identify a person or to contact him.
Cookies: are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
IP Address (Internet Protocol): it takes care of an address with a unique number for each computer connected to the internet, composed of a sequence of separate numbers.
Device: means any device that can access the services on our website, such as a computer, mobile phone or digital tablet.
Usage Data: automatically collected data, generated by the use of the services on our website, or by the infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Types of data collected:
As you use the services on our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Name and surname
- Email address
- Name of your company and your department
- Phone number
- usage data
Usage data is collected automatically when using the services on our website.
Usage data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website you visit, the time and date of your visit. , time spent on these pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the services on our website from or through a mobile device, we may automatically collect information, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your unique mobile device ID, your device's IP address mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit or access our website from, or through a mobile device.
Tracking technologies and cookies
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of our website.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session”. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. You can configure which cookies we will use by going to “configure cookies”.
Use of your personal data
Brclog may use personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide and maintain our services: including to monitor the use of our website.
- Manage your account: manage your registration as a user of our website. The personal data provided may give you access to different functionalities that are made available to you, as a registered user.
- Making a contract: the development, compliance and performance of the service provision contract.
- Contact you: via email, phone calls, SMS or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as push notifications from a mobile application, about updates or informational communications related to functionality, or contracted services, including security updates, when necessary for their implementation.
- To supply: news and general information about services and events we offer that are similar to those you already use or are interested in, unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- Manage service delivery: fulfill and manage your contracts.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- • With service providers: to monitor and analyze activities, and to contact you.
- • With business partners: to offer you services or events.
- • With other users: when you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, that information can be viewed by everyone and can be publicly distributed. If you interact with other users, or register through a Third Party Social Media Service, your contacts will be able to see your name, profile, photos and description of your activity. Likewise, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you and view your profile.
Retention of your personal data
Brclog will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when such data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our website, or if we are legally required to retain such data for a longer period of time.
Under certain circumstances, Brclog may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests from public authorities (eg a court or government agency).
Other legal requirements
Brclog may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Fulfill a legal obligation;
- Protect and defend Brclog's rights or assets;
- Prevent or investigate possible irregularities related to our services;
- Protect the personal safety of service users or the public;
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us.
We use WordPress which provides us with a secure platform for e-commerce. Our customer data is stored on a secure server protected by a firewall.
The information is encrypted using SSL technology and stored with AES-256, which does not allow for interceptions, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Service providers have access to your personal data only to perform their tasks on your behalf and are obliged not to disclose it or use it for any other purpose.
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any or all of these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send, or by contacting us.
We may use email marketing service providers to manage and send emails to you.
Our services do not address minors. We do not provide personally identifiable information about any person under age. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from any underage person without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Brclog seeks not to collect sensitive data. If necessary, we will do so in accordance with the requirements of data privacy laws and/or ask for your consent.
The term “sensitive data” refers to various categories of personal data identified by the General Data Privacy Act (LGPD) defined as “personal data about racial or ethnic origin, religious conviction, political opinion, union membership or organization of a religious, philosophical or political, data relating to health or sexual life, genetic or biometric data, when linked to a natural person”.
Sources from which we obtain your personal data
In the event that we do not obtain your personal information directly from you, we may seek it from the following sources: publicly available data (records or the internet), our employees, third-party contractors, employees of our third-party contractors, public authorities, public websites and social media , former employees, educational institutions, suppliers and service providers (including third-party data providers).
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to exceptions, set forth by the GDPR) to:
- Request access to your personal data processed by Brclog; this right allows you to know whether we keep your personal data and, if so, to obtain information about that data and a copy of it.
- Request correction of your personal data: this right allows you to request correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data: this right allows you to ask us to stop processing your personal data.
- Request removal of your personal data: This right allows you to request the removal of your personal data, including when such personal data is no longer needed for the intended purposes.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data: This right allows you to ask us to process your personal data only in certain circumstances, including with your consent.
- Request portability of your personal data: this right allows you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of the personal data you have provided to Brclog, or to request us to transmit such personal data to another data controller. Dice.
Since the processing of your personal data is based on legal assumptions, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time by contacting our data protection officer by providing an email. Please note that this will not affect our right to have processed personal data obtained prior to the withdrawal of your consent, or our right to proceed with parts of the processing supported by other legal grounds.
If, despite our commitment and efforts to protect your data, you feel that your data protection rights have been violated, please contact us and we will seek a resolution prior to any complaints.
- By email
- From the site
- over the phone